|Home||» Services||» Reflectors Vacuum Metallizing||» Vacuum Metalizing on Plastic Auto Parts|
Vacuum Metalizing on Plastic Auto Parts
Vacuum Metallizing on Plastic Auto Parts
Vacuum metallizing is a process in which a simulated chrome finishing is applied to a non-porous substance such as metal, plastic or glass. This is executed under vacuum by vaporizing a highly compressed layer of almost pure aluminum onto the opencast to be coated. We offer outstansing services for Vacuum Metalizing on Auto Parts in which we use the machines named as vacuum metallizers. Our utilization of compressed film vacuum metallization technology in the services of Vacuum Metalizing on Auto Parts is endorsing the manufacturers to make more cost-efficient vehicle components.
- Car logos
- Plastic cutlery
- Electronics products
- Cellphone housing
- NCVM applications
- Various types of coating process ways are available for selection.
- Great film uniformity even on arced surface substrates.
- Eco-friendly and extremely clean procedures.
- Can result in gold, bronze, copper, bright chrome colors, black chrome or gunmetal and anodized finishes.
- Resistant to adhesives, cleaners, grease, oil, scratches, blister etc.